[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Daily post limits

Question came up in my mind the other day, and that is
the daily posting limit and its applicability to chairs and
alternate chairs and whoever else has some -- now hold
your breath on this one -- actual job to do on behalf of
the General Assembly.  Seems to me that any such person
who does the job would use up the allotment on "official"
stuff and never have the chance to speak out as a person.
Wouldn't it be more just to dump that rule for "official
types" who need to post official things? Or at least not
count the official ones? What's the actual practice here?

Bill Lovell

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.