[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Daily post limits

Mr. Lovell,

While I would not judge such a thing, some may suspect something here.
I am a great watcher of current.  Perhaps it is because I was partially
raised running the rapids of the great Colorado River of the Grand
Canyon.  However it may be your current has changed over the last few
days to a recognizable alliance. I believe we could all benefit greatly
by your wonderful independent thought.

I mean nothing negative by this post and I learn a great deal by your
input and hope very sincerely that it continues in what ever capacity,
and gladly second you as chair of any of the sublists.

Sincerely,
Eric