[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Daily post limits

Ain't the word rule great. Law I understand, regulation I understand, custom I
understand but as you all know I have a real hard time with rules ;-}

Mr. Walsh will you please chair this list?

"William S. Lovell" wrote:

> "William X. Walsh" wrote:
>
> > Hello Bruce,
> >
> > Wednesday, May 30, 2001, 5:50:30 PM, Bruce James wrote:
> >
> > > The *rules* are everyone has a daily limit of 5 posts per GA List. The Chair
> > > and Alt Chair have no limit to *Official* posts. They are the only ones that
> > > have a *free* pass...:)
> >
> > The issue is what constitutes an "official post."
>
> The issue is Stockholm.  Leave it off, huh?

Mr. Lovell if you have something to say about Stockholm, let us hear but do not use
that as an excuse to stifle discussion. We would already have a set of motion rules
but Stockholm was an excuse to put it off, please check the tiny archives of this
list.