[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: Congratulations to Mr. Walsh

This here is awesome, please consider it Mr. Walsh, I move to make Mr. Walsh the
over-chair of all the soon to be chairs of all the lists. Since we do not as yet
have any rules for this sub-list, I also second my motion, call for an immediate
vote - all in favor:

Eric - Aye

All opposed  - none

So resolved.  Congratulations Mr. Walsh.

(believe it or not what I just did is perfectly legal for a corporation under
California Law)
No IANAL disclaimer needed it is a fact.