[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Bounced Messages & Other List Administration

Hello Alternate,

Bounced messages should not be reposted.

If they are not going to take the time to join the list and
participate in the discussions, or take the time to post to the
correct address (neither of which are too hard to do) then their
messages should be bounced back to them for them to take corrective
action.

This is all part of taking PERSONAL responsibility for one's own
participation.

Perhaps your better response would have been to correspond with those
people whose messages bounced and ask them if they need assistance to
get on the list, and repost their own messages (or not as they see
fit).

Best regards,
William X Walsh
mailto:william@userfriendly.com