[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] nuclear arsenal used?

.cx is still listed as active but the register site is not.

Root-Zone Whois Information

----

.cx - Christmas Island
Sponsoring organization:

Planet Three Ltd.
3A West Point
Warple Way
London W3 ORG
UK
Administrative contact:

Karinna Love
Canberra House
6798 Christmas Island
CX
E-mail: karinna@planet-three.com.au
Technical contact:

Christopher Love
Edgeware Systems Limited
88 Galloway Road
London, W12 OPJ
UK
E-mail: chris@planet-three.com
Voice: +0171 704 6777
Fax: +0171 704 6234
URL for registration services:  None listed.

Record last updated - 08-July-99
Record created - 24-April-97

----
Comments concerning the layout, construction and functionality of this site
should be sent to webmaster@icann.org.
Page Updated 18-June-00
©2000 The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
All rights reserved.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic