[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] nuclear arsenal used?

As .cx seems to have vanished from the net, I am wondering if anyone knows
why.

Australia was claiming to ICANN that it should have control, and Christmas
Island was disputing this.

now it seems to be gone and I can not find any news on this,  I thought I
had a safe domain until at least 2005 now it looks like I got nuked along
with all other .cx'ers

If anyone knows what is happening that would be great,  is their a TLD that
is safe?

	cya,	Andrew...