[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] nuclear arsenal used?

Andrew,

Keep the faith these awesome techies can trace and tell you exactly what the
situation is even if us spin doctors try to cover it up. To date, APNIC has
been responsible *to date* although they have very dangerous contracts with
ICANN and a deal with ARIN that is questionable as I was informed of today.

OTOH I emplore others with more expertise to report on this development.  I
would also recomend you forward to Brett at the IcannBlog and Prof. at
IcannWatch. These folks are really good at finding out what is what.

Best,
Eric