[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: [ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZtldby ICANN

In researching the archives at some length {someone needs to take all our
archives and put them in a better search engine so that research is easier -
should be done before it is netsoled} I find a disturbing probability.

I think that if we had the proper structure in hand and would have done our
discovery ahead of time and then brought dotBIZ to a vote say back in March 2000,
we would have had a consensus to bring in the ICANN dotBIZ.  $%#@*&^% you say.

What we all have to understand is that as little as a year ago *we* all still
believed we would have at-large seats and that ICANN would be run fairly and with
democratic bottoms up bravado.  Only wise people like Froomkin, Williams, Rony,
Sondow, Mueller, Faussett read the tea leaves and knew we would be here now in
this duopoly.  I think but am not certain- that Sotiris has been most flamed by
the fraud.  Perhaps it is those who have left and refuse to participate further.

I say we keep working at it, but don't anyone give up their day job.
Eric