[ga-roots]

RE: [ga-roots] search results for Crispin on .icann slds

I'm an Australian citizen and in Australia Len.  If you wish to take me to
task for any stance I support I welcome you to.  I also consider this post
a serious degradation of the professional conduct you should be displaying.
It will be added to a growing list of unprofessional posts you have let
loose on the public lately.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.