[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] "something more substantial"

Good. Lets do it. Bring it on.

We are ready for you this time.

You and Crocker and Crispin and certain others who are complicit
with ICANN in antitrust activities intended to damage the
competition (non-ICANN tlds, tld-services and root-services)
using unfair and unconscionable means (including your
stream of negative "contributions" to non-ICANN tlds, tld-services
and root-services). "Free Speech" does not entitle you
to destroy (or attempt to destroy, or conspire to destroy)
businesses, organisations and groups with whom
your businesses, associates and interests compete economically.

See you all in the Supreme Court of Montevideo soon where
the above allegations will be repeated (and, in my opinion,
will be found proven on the balance of probabilities).

In the meantime, if any of you (including ICANN) want to sue
me for defamation or make a complaint about my unprofessionalism,
the necessary details are at http://www.humanrights.com.au

Could you please supply an address for service and the contact
details of any professional body or organisation you belong to.