[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

I agree wholeheartedly.

Or in other words: I still fail to understand, why registrations in the
root have to be handled that *much* differently than those in the gTLDs.

Regarding fees:
I think a fixed amount per SLD is ok.
There will be TLDs, which cover a broad spectrum with millions of
financially wealthy registrants, but I see no reason, why there shouldn't
be also smaller ones, or ones which cater for parts of the world where
people are not as rich as in the US.

Why should .museum or .coop or .humanrights pay same much like .biz or .travel?
Or .hmong (a tribe in Vietnam)(latter TLD preferably registered in UTF-8)?

Stefan