[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] 0:212 - BIZ - Proof-of-Concept Reports

----- Original Message -----
From: "NameCritic" <watch-dog@inreach.com>

> Ok, look. I am not suggesting every TLD in every root should be included
by
> ICANN. What I am saying is that ICANN has not set any true standards for
> what a TLD operator must work by. They made personal judgement calls in
the
> selection process that had nothing to do with any standard criteria for
> selection.

--------------

Is it possible you are getting ahead of yourself ?
Is it not true that ICANN is just doing some "Proof-of-Concept" TLDs ?

http://www.icann.org/tlds/
Proof-of-Concept Reports

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/biz/registry-agmt-appu-11may01.htm
http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/info/registry-agmt-appu-11may01.htm

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12215.html
"Proof of Concept TLD Development...and Multiple TLD Clusters"

Proof-of-Concept should allow SLD.TLD owners to be discovered.

For example, Who are all the SLD.BIZ owners ?
That list is independent of how many "root" servers there are.

In my opinion, the collective will of all the SLD.BIZ owners, will determine
the course of the .BIZ TLD.

In the U.S. Government-run, "Proof-of-Concept" .BIZ, are people and
companies being given the .BIZ IP Registrants on a daily basis under the
Freedom of
Information Act ?

Are those Registrants then being supported via IPv4 .BIZ DNS Servers ?
...so that they can test their SLD.BIZ servers...

How many IPv4 .BIZ TLD Clusters are there ?

What is the status of IN-ADDR.BIZ ?

How many native IPv6 .BIZ TLD Clusters are there ?

Will all this be in the "Proof-of-Concept Reports" ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
0:212 - BIZ World
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif