[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] How the sky might fall

Ross and all

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> >   All this really doesn't matter.  I HAVE a full copy of ALL of the Domain
> > Policy list archives and can be persuaded to produce a copy of them.
> > At present our legal folks are going over them very closely and I have
> them
> > loaded into a restricted access database for reference purposes...
>
> Great, let' stick the newly discovered Library of Alexandria into a
> quarantined vault so the scholars can study it before the general public can
> get their hands on it.

  The general public had and still have an opportunity to "Get their Hands
on it" so to speak Ross....  Nothing stopping any of them...  Your point?
Or are you attempting to be obtuse for some specific purpose?  Or
possibly there is some other motive here?  Please advise...

> Have fun with your DVD archive and restricted databases, others have already
> started voluntarily publishing the archives in their entirety via the web...

  Oh?  Where?  URL please?  I have heard of some that are interested
in doing so.  But I have not seen any that have done so yet.  I have been
contacted privately in publishing mine.  And I may do so or offer them to
someone that wishes to publish them.  However until we are finished
with them, I reserve the right, and need to do a in depth review of them
prior to doing so...  I hope that is not to inconvenient for you?  And by the
way
Simon would be one of the first to get MY archive of the Domain-Policy
List archives.  Roeland Meyer is likely to be the very first!!!  Is that ok with

you Ross?  I hope so!  >;)

> The horse's knees are stained Jeff, give it a rest.

  Yes I can see that yours are now....  <Sigh>

> -rwr

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827