[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] Re: 0:212 .BIZ Proof-of-Concept Status

No sir although I am not certain I have it on good word from very competent
experts that this is a reality.  I am quite secure in my understanding that men
of your caliber and some beyond including some fine women can make this happen
yesterday.

I am gathering the answers to your necessary questions prior to this respnse
and of course your integrity remains inviolate in my endeavors.

(damn why don't you pick on some other poor sucker, I have had to spend at
least three weeks learning this stuff and I still don't know crapp)

As always your humble servant,

Eric Dierker, MA, BS, JD, PHD
Hi-Tek.com.vn