[ga-roots]

Re: Re[2]: [ga-roots] Web Order or Chaos at Stake

I have three ppp dialups and a DSL account.  They are all decent sized
ISPs and pretty solid, well worth their pay.  I had to input information in
all three cases.  There are myriads of ISPs that do not provide CD's or
floppies with setup.exe's.  Many set you up by phone, some online with
instructions.  It's really no big deal.

Point and click is fine, but it is still not the majority.

Leah