[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Web Order or Chaos at Stake

WXW, Jefsey and all,

  Maybe you could expand as to why you take this position WXW?
Our members [INEGroup] amongst a growing number of new
registrants (New.Net, and others] do not seem to share you view.
It seems now that a small percentage of the ccTLD's also do not
share you view as well, not to mention millions of Chinese registrants
and/or stakeholders...

  I amongst many others recognize that the ICANN BoD seems to share
you view on this issue, however it doesn't seem to enjoy a "Consensus"
of the stakeholders opinion.

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello Jefsey,
>
> Monday, June 04, 2001, 2:38:27 AM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> > Again and again; there is only one single inclusive root.
>
> Do yourself a favor and follow this argument out to it's natural
> and logical conclusion.
>
> Any alt.root advocate who takes up this particular argument is doing
> their cause vastly more harm than they are doing it good.
>
> Trust me, Jefsey, the above point is not one you want to see widely
> held.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh
> mailto:william@userfriendly.com
> Owner, Userfriendly.com
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-roots@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827