[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Names Council and Alternate Roots

At 07:57 2/06/01 -0700, Bret Fausett wrote:
>It sounds to me like they did the right thing with the second motion, as I
>agree that the subject is out of scope.

But I was disturbed by the way YJ Park could not get her request for
clarification in and the coffee break had to take precedence over that.
After that,  Mr Cochetti's request for clarification won the day.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)
Developer of    The Polling Booth