[ga-roots]

Re[6]: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to response to response)

Hello NameCritic,

Tuesday, May 29, 2001, 3:25:05 AM, NameCritic wrote:

> You need a much thicker skin. None of my public post berated you in any way.

> But have it your way. You are only here to disrupt the list anyway as most
> puppets do. They get you any new strings lately?

Trust me Chris, I'm as much a thorn in ICANN's side as I am in the
alt.roots.

I'm not on sides here, I'm here advocating my own opinions.  And they
don't neatly align with any one side.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh