[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

At 01:29 PM 5/4/01 +0200, you wrote:
>At 13:07 03.05.2001 -0700, Simon Higgs wrote:
>>The very first alt.root was used as the test bed for Draft Postel. You
>>can't kill off something that has a right to be there - and numerous TLDs
>>still around have Jon Postel/IANA's permission to be in an alt.root. IANA
>>even provided wording for registries in an alt.root to use as a waiver of
>>legal liability.
>
>just in case anyone does not remember:
>
>Simon Higgs has argued this point of view before an US court and lost.

Huh? Just in case anyone does not remember the court case, *THERE WAS NO
COURT CASE*. I have never had the opportunity to testify. Show me my
testimony! Show me the court case!

Damn it, Harald. I *NEVER* thought you would stoop as low as Crocker and
Crispin. But you just did.

An apology is in order.

Best Regards,

Simon Higgs

--
"Never underestimate the power of corruption to rewrite history."
  --Oliver Stone (San Jose Mercury News, July 16, 2000)