[ga-org]

Re: [ga-org] Re: ORG.COOP follow-up (Re: [ga] .org input)

Well,

What is the mechanism to get this done?  I would suggest get a list of real
nonprofits, let me think  -- maybe the non-commercial people have it.;>} Then
ask them if they would help with the interim start up. Not necessarily money.
And then form a board and get some of the Universities to help with the
engines and technical aspects and market it as being that way so people would
feel good about registering a dot org. etc. etc.

Wait a second the Non-Coms put out the best paperwork in the DNSO have
Universities that already really run registries for ccTLDs or could get them I
believe, and have a need for the revenue and are already organized.........

Sorry lost my train of thought perhaps you could find it for me.

Sincerely,
Eric

This message was passed to you via the ga-org@dnso.org list.