[ga-org]

[ga-org] Re: ORG.COOP follow-up (Re: [ga] .org input)

Verisign will cough up $5M. At present of every org registration $6
goes to Verisign. Even if we want prices to be lower, there would
still be some $$ for the new registry. With over 2.5 million names
that amounts to a substantial yearly revenue.

This message was passed to you via the ga-org@dnso.org list.