[ga] IPv6 and child pornographers

Well this is my last article on IPv6 - the next will deal with
infrastructure.

        October 9, 2002, IPv6: In Search Of Internet Security
        http://www.circleid.com/articles/2543.asp

It is important that members of the GA consider the privacy implications
of IPv6 - dissendents in china will be liberated and so will child
pornographers.  My other two artticles are also posted below.

        September 12, 2002, Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat
        http://www.circleid.com/articles/2533.asp

        September 25, 2002, IPv6 Transition: Preparing For The Big Shift
        http://www.circleid.com/articles/2539.asp

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communications & Computing Facility
a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited