[ga] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Mr John Ogbe, Chairman Tender Board Committee of
the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA). Our duties
includes Evaluation and Awards of contracts for the
Importation of goods into our country. There is an
over invoiced amount which I want to transfer into a
foreign account.

However, due to my position as a civil servant and
chairman of this committee, I cannot aquire this money
in my name. I am therefore looking for a foreign
partner into whose account the sum of $ 6,000,000 (Six
Million United States Dollars) will be paid into by
telegraphic transfer. Hence, I am contacting you.

You will be entitle to 20% of this money after the
transaction, while 80% will be for me. every
arrangement towards the successful completion  of this
transaction as been concluded. PLease note that this
businsess is 100% safe and risk free and I hope that
the fund arrives your account in latest 10 banking
days from the date of the receipt of the following
information by email.

1. Name and address of beneficiary

2. Bank name and address.

3. Account number.

4. Private telephone/fax number for easy
communication.

The above information will enable me apply for payment
into your account. I am looking forward to doing
business with you.

For security reasons, please respond only to the above
email address.

Best Regards,
Mr.John Ogbe.