Re: [ga] IPv6 and child pornographers

Joe and all assembly members,

  Great stuff here Joe, and you so right too.  It also has recently
been the USG's rethinking on IPv6 that came to light recently
in a number of articles I posted to this GA forum regarding
the Terrorist aspect of the security holes in IPv6 that will also
be troubling.  I believe that Richard Clark has recognized these
IPv6 security holes as has the Sans institute, which recently
reported on them as well as other BIND DNS security
problems of some note.

Joe Baptista wrote:

> Well this is my last article on IPv6 - the next will deal with
> infrastructure.
>
>         October 9, 2002, IPv6: In Search Of Internet Security
>         http://www.circleid.com/articles/2543.asp
>
> It is important that members of the GA consider the privacy implications
> of IPv6 - dissendents in china will be liberated and so will child
> pornographers.  My other two artticles are also posted below.
>
>         September 12, 2002, Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat
>         http://www.circleid.com/articles/2533.asp
>
>         September 25, 2002, IPv6 Transition: Preparing For The Big Shift
>         http://www.circleid.com/articles/2539.asp
>
> Cheers
> Joe Baptista
>
> --
> Planet Communications & Computing Facility
> a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801