Re: [ga] your comments

William X Walsh wrote:

>I think InternetNZ deserves a lot of credit for refusing to be coerced
>into a bad agreement in this way.
>
>Frankly, that ICANN is refusing to carry out the functions of IANA
>unless you agree to their coercion seems to me to be a failure by them
>to live up to their obligations under the IANA functions.
>
>Someone should get incidents like this more into the public eye

Here's your opportunity to actually do something constructive for a
change!  I nominate you for the task...  ;-)

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

P.S. I jest of course.  William X. Walsh has not contributed any
constructive material whatsoever in any of the ICANNia forums I've been
privy to over the years...  I wonder if _anyone_ can point out something
(anything at all) that William Walsh has offered as a constructive
element to any discussions/proposals/statements involving ICANN etc.?  I
have yet to run across anything, but I'm still hoping to be proven wrong
because I do find William quite amusing.