Re: [ga] To: ga@dnso.org

On 28 May 2002, at 13:51, Bret Fausett wrote:

> At the same time, the greater ICANN community would have had a deeper
> understanding of these perspectives had the Board released an audio
> recording of its discussions. It would have allowed for more informed input

I had the same idea. These complicated topics that Joe Sims
mentioned. And that he hopes and believes that the board members
now have a deeper understanding of all these complexities. One
really wonders whether those who did not attend this meeting and
won't see any minutes have a chance to understand what they are
expected to comment about.

jeanette

The Board held a retreat this weekend.  It made no decisions (and
therefore
> there will be no minutes), but it did have several hours over two
days of
> uninterrupted discussion about very complicated topics.  I hope
and believe
> that the Board members left the retreat with a better understanding
of the
> issues, and their complexities, and of the perspectives of their
fellow
> Board members, than they had before the retreat.  Certainly, the
Evolution