Re: [ga] Re: Transfers: Apparent Authority Discussion

Elliot, Ross and all assembly members,

Elliot Noss wrote:

> Jeff:
>
> You misunderstand my comments. I agree with all you say below. When I talk
> of Ross "figuring you out" I mean that in a very positive way, as opposed to
> misinterpreting you, which may have lead you to infer rancor.

  I was referring to Ross's recent Rancor towards myself and our members
not from you Elliot.  I thought I had made that clear (Below) and the other
day in a post to this forum of Ross's...

> Hope this helps.

  Yeah, it did sorta...  Thanks!  >:)