Re: [ga] Re: How do you "rebid" a cartel ?

Dear Jim,
thank you for that clear explanation. But I still miss two things:
- how would the DNS would see it? I understand that addresses would be:
   0.123.12.12.123
   1.123.12.12.123
   2000.123.12.12.123 ?
- what is needed in the real life to have this happen? I suppose that I
cannot just name myself with such an adress and expect it to work?
jfc

---