[ga] Re: How do you "rebid" a cartel ?

That is it!

That is stone cold rock solid get in my face and get it done stuff.

This here is truth and right.

You guys get it done and tell me what is wrong and let me deal with the "thugs and
insiders and all other means of total jackasses".

Now would you give some elaboration on this thing called a rebid.  should we ask
for it or not?
Time is short.

best wishes to mothers