[ga] motion support

For the records.
I formally support the motion of James Love since no debate occured.
I would support the motion of Alexander should it clearly state a date
after which no action by the BoD will lead to the James Love position.

This being said I do regret the attitude of the Chair who deliberately
killed this GA. We elected him to conduct the GA debate not to impeach it.
We should at the time of the vote have put together a coherent strategy
using the inputs of James, Alexander, Roberto, and several others and at
least have addressed my questions. This vote is purportedly made in
disorder with the clearly annouced intent to lock the GA into discussing
only the consequences of decisions taken by others and not these decisions
themselves. I disapprove that euthanasia of the GA which is very surprising
from our Chair. I only hope that the new voters will help with a new blood.

jfc

---