[ga] New registrations

I asked earlier if the DNSO would list the names of new voter registrtions.
The best I can do on my own is to compare the May 6 and May 12
registrations, which reckon added 57 new names, which are listed below.
(the roster went from 527 on May 6 to 584 today).  I personally recognize
(+) the names of  5 of the 57 added in that period.    The DNSO could make
the registration issue more transparent by offering a sort of the
registrations by date of registration, including the date field.  This would
allow anyone to see what is going on, or even go back and see what happened.
Of course, wild accusations don't need real data, just sufficient paranoia.
Jamie

      Simon  Thibodeau  Canada  Montreal
      Mark  Gomez  Canada  Vancouver
      James  Nedila  Canada
      Kyle  Silbert  Canada      Small business
      Patricio  Poblete  Chile  Santiago  NIC Chile  ccTLD
      Vincent  Fournols  France
      Jens  Krapohl  Germany  Bonn
      Beng Seng  CHAN  Hong Kong    DAGA  NCDNHC
      Srikanth  Narra  India/US
      George  Wright  UK  London
      Jon  Lawrence  UK  London
      Khairoun  Abji  UK  London
      Yoz  Grahame  UK  London
      Gervase  Markham  UK
      James  Cronin  UK
      Daniel  Paré  United Kingdom
      Richard  Krukar  USA  Albuquerque, NM
      Levien  de Braal  USA  Atlanta  Georgia Institute of Technology
      Sean  Mead  USA  Bloomington, IN  Blueriver Networking Services, Inc.
      Ivan  Plotnik  USA  Boston
      Andy  Deckowitz  USA  Buffalo Grove
      Christopher  Bowman  USA  Chevy Chase
      Charles  Seraphine  USA  Chicago
      Steven  Senator  USA  Colorado Springs, CO  Granite Canyon Group  Free
Infrastructure Services
      James  Salwen  USA  Dallas  Nortel
      Paul  Shryer  USA  Duluth, MN
      Paul  Vemmel  USA  Fairbanks
      H.B.  Telling  USA  Fairbanks    Alaska
      Norman  Joseph  USA  Johnstown, PA  Concurrent Technologies
Corporation
      Evan  Penfield  USA  Junction City, KY
      Larry  Tenna  USA  Junction, Colorado
      Walter  Schmidt  USA  Massapequa Park  Walter C. Schmidt, CPA
      Nicholas  Wesselman  USA  Milwaukee
      Matthew  Baker  USA  Mobile  ACO Information Services LLC
      Bob A.  Newton  USA  Nampa, Idaho
      Fred  Marker  USA  Palo Alto, California
      Blake  Puhak  USA  Richmond
      Isaac  Stein  USA  Rolla, MO
+    Shari  Steele  USA  San Francisco  Electronic Frontier Foundation
      Ben  Kaplan  USA  San Francisco
      Quinn  Weaver  USA  San Francisco
      Naomi  Sodderman  USA  Tampa
      Herman  Smith  USA  Tonapah, NV
      Miriam  Sapiro  USA  Washington, DC  Summit Strategies International
(already someone by this name registered to vote for Verisign)
+     Becky  Burr  USA  Washington, DC
+     Robert  Weissman  USA  Washington, DC (works in same office as me)
      Stephen  Brown  USA    Cube Host  Webhoster / Domain Owner
+   Milton  Mueller  USA    Syracuse University  NCDNHC
      Charles  Sabine, Jr.  USA
 +   Hans  Klein  USA
      Lynn  Bernstein  USA
      R   Laderman  USA
      Scott  Guelich  USA
      Scott  Neugroschl  USA
      William  Chen  USA
      Robert  Andrews  USA      Freelance Tech