[ga] Z-app Your Term Life Business

Title: Z-app Your Term Life Business
Produce More in Less Time! ...with help from Roster Financial LLC and Zurich Life
Z-app Your Term Life BusinessZ-app Your Term Life Business

Z-app is the easy, fast, paperless way for agents to use Zurich Life's TeleLifeTM pre-application process. In just a few simple, quick steps, this Internet-based process can help you build more business.
While other agents are just beginning to mail in their applications, your Z-app will already be in process at our Home Office. It's just one more example of the competitive edge you can count on getting with Zurich Life.

Eliminates your paperwork

•  Avoids delays by ensuring that all information submitted is correct and complete
•  Potentially cuts days out of the application process
•  Increases your clients' satisfaction with improved ease, accuracyand speed
•  Helps you deliver policies faster, to Zapp the competition

NEW LOWER RATES!
20-Year Certain-T 2002
20-Yr Annual Gntd Premium*
$250,00 Face Amount
Premier Rate Class (Non-Tobacco)
AGE
35
45
55
MALE
$170
$390
$893
FEMALE
$150
$290
$630

Don't delay! Call or e-mail us Today!

— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Roster Financial Services, LLC

Not for use with the general public. For agent use only. Not approved in all states.
Certain-T 20-year is non-participating term life insurance to age 95, policy form S-3224, underwritten by Federal Kemper Life Assurance Company (FKLA), a Zurich Life Company, Schaumburg, IL 60196-6801. Premier means no tobacco use of any kind in the past 60 months. Premiums include the annual policy fee; $50.00. Suicide and other limits may apply. Forms and policy provisions vary by state. Policy not available in all states. Companion policies not available in NJ.

We don't want anyone to receive our mailings who does not wish to. This is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.
Instead, go here: http://www.Insurancemail.net

Legal Notice