RE: [ga] New registrations

+     Walter C. Schmidt, CPA - Information Technologies,  Massapequa Park,
NY.

I can confirm that Walts is a real person and valued member of the newly
formed New York Working Group of the At Large, with whom I have spoken by
phone. He is an active member of the Icannatlarge.com forum, has made
numerous postings there and is more than qualified to be a Voting member of
the GA. http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/
Regards,
Joanna