Re: [ga] Re: Timetable and proceedure for vote

Todd and all assembly members,

  Good suggestions here Todd, except the FCC is not really
the proper federal agency as mentioned.  Otherwise I support
adding this wording ....

todd glassey wrote:

> I have some more wording changes.
>
> See inline below.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827