Re: [ga] Point of Order

William X Walsh wrote:

>Wednesday, May 08, 2002, 9:10:42 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
>>Fact:  None of the above precludes the GA's ability to propose and vote
>>on what it will, including a re-bid.  You'll have to do better than
>>this, I'm afraid.
>>

>It most certainly does, Sotiris.  You are just so dead set on killing
>the GA and trying to use it to embarrass ICANN in order to get some
>anti-ICANN media coverage for this issue, that you refuse to see the
>obvious.

Wrong, wrong, wrong William.  And, for the record:   I don't think the
upcoming re-bid vote will kill the GA, nor will it embarass ICANN.  If
anything, it will be a helpful reminder that the ICANN has caused much
disaffection in the Internet Community.  Something even you cannot deny
Mr. Walsh.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos