Re: [ga] Point of Order

Wednesday, May 08, 2002, 9:22:34 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> William X Walsh wrote:

>>Wednesday, May 08, 2002, 9:10:42 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>>
>>>Fact:  None of the above precludes the GA's ability to propose and vote
>>>on what it will, including a re-bid.  You'll have to do better than
>>>this, I'm afraid.
>>>

>>It most certainly does, Sotiris.  You are just so dead set on killing
>>the GA and trying to use it to embarrass ICANN in order to get some
>>anti-ICANN media coverage for this issue, that you refuse to see the
>>obvious.
>>
> Wrong, wrong, wrong William.  And, for the record:   I don't think the
> upcoming re-bid vote will kill the GA, nor will it embarass ICANN.  If

You don't think....nice argument.  Others have shown clearly exactly
why it is most likely to do so, and that's the best you can come back
with?  "I don't think" ?

Do you have anything to back that up?

But again, it is all irrelevant, this motion is out of order.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>