RE: [ga] Verisign stock price falls off a cliff

Now this type of conversation is very real and excellent.

This is how we truly influence people and make bitter enemies (a good thing
when there are bad people out there)

I will support any such endeavor and believe it to be a good direction.

Eric

> Hi,
> 	Sorry I've not been active for quite a while.  Been busy.
>
> 	With 1000 members and each member acquire a 10 unit stake, it will
> 	come to
> just 90 lots.  A grain of sand in the total # of common shares floating
> in the market.
>
> 	However, I think that this is a very interesting idea: if
> 	icannatlarge.com
> is able to acquire enough stake in some company to exert influence over
> it. However, one will argue that verisign does not control icann.  It
> will only work if icann@large has a huge member-base.  Alternatively,
> someone/party is willing to "pledge" their votes (proxy) to
> icann@large.  On the reverse, since the icann@large.com needs more
> "say"/interest revenue from the undertaking, it might indirectly
> suggests it's members to do business with it.
>
> 	I can also see a lot of down-side, like clash of interest.  However,
> 	it is
>still an interesting idea, something worth building on?  Care to add
>value (+ve or -ve) to this?  cheers.
>

> regards,
> - Joseph LEE Fook Heng

http://www.Hi-Tek.com
Reality in a Digital World

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
this material from any system.  Thank you!