RE: [ga] Verisign stock price falls off a cliff

Hi,
	Sorry I've not been active for quite a while.  Been busy.

	With 1000 members and each member acquire a 10 unit stake, it will come to
just 90 lots.  A grain of sand in the total # of common shares floating in
the market.

	However, I think that this is a very interesting idea: if icannatlarge.com
is able to acquire enough stake in some company to exert influence over it.
However, one will argue that verisign does not control icann.  It will only
work if icann@large has a huge member-base.  Alternatively, someone/party is
willing to "pledge" their votes (proxy) to icann@large.  On the reverse,
since the icann@large.com needs more "say"/interest revenue from the
undertaking, it might indirectly suggests it's members to do business with
it.

	I can also see a lot of down-side, like clash of interest.  However, it is
still an interesting idea, something worth building on?  Care to add value
(+ve or -ve) to this?  cheers.

regards,
- Joseph LEE Fook Heng