[ga] Re: [Admin] Last warning - or witch hunt??? Thomas/Alexander?

Eric, Thomas, and all assembly members,

  I don't see but 1 post made by Eric on the 19th.  See:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/mail28.html
which was  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01665.html
Thomas, can yo show us another one from the 19th that Eric
made?  Please do.  I also see that Eric only made 4 posts
on the 20th, just in case you were confused Thomas,
See: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/mail29.html
posts:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01687.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01688.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01692.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01695.html

  So Thomas, I have to say that I am a bit baffled as to
where you come up with your figure of 10 posts (See
Thomas's comments below).  Could you possibly show
us where those posts are specifically as I just did?

cis@hi-tek.com.vn wrote:

> I am kind of bothered by this.
>
> At the time of my postings i was on the ga-full and not on the ga list.
>
> But it would seem I am being threatened, anyway.
>
> I am just a little wimp and threats like this really scare me.
>
> Is there some one out there who can protect me?
>
> do I have any safety or recourse?
>
> I feel like my rights are being violated but I have no where to turn.
> I hate being wrongfully threatened, but what can i do?
>
> please help if you can!!
>
> Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > Eric,
> >
> > since Alexander is currently unavailable, I'm temporarily taking
> > over list monitoring.
> >
> > According to my count, you have sent _ten_ e-mail messages to the GA
> > list on March 19, your time zone.  Since several of these messages
> > were part of threads wildly cross-posted between the ALSC forum and
> > the GA, I'll make the assumption that this was an accident.
> >
> > Please stop sending more than five postings per day to the GA list.
> > Since Alexander has already warned you on March 18, this is your
> > VERY LAST WARNING.  Your posting rights to the GA list will be
> > temporarily suspended without further warning as soon as you exceed
> > the posting limit again, and be it just by a single message.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827