Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

This is a foregone conclusion.  It shall be low tech and hi tech. But it must be
community based and linked through our internet.  I do not see the hurry
though.  As long as ecommerce is reaching it's potential and chat rooms
proliferate and access, speed and reliability are increased as they are, what is
the hurry?

Eric

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> Dear Kristy,
> <snip>
>
> It is also a good reason why my proposition to seriously structure the
> @large on a Local Internet Community basis is dangerous. This would give
> real weight to the @large, to the ccTLDs and to the Govs (together with the
> ccTLDs). Today the game is to make believe the Govs could support the
> ICANN. If they were supportingthei @large, it would kill the scheme.

delete