Re[2]: [ga] Whonami Releases First World-Wide Real-Time Domain ...

On 09:41 02/09/01, William X Walsh said:
>Considering that the portion of the internet that can see the
>"missing" domains you mention is less than a fraction of a percent,
>I'd say the word "woefully" is a bit overdone  :)

Dear WXW, you seem not to make a difference between may and can. You may
not because you have not unlocked your machine. But you can certainly
unlock it in entering the proper information into your resolver; and then
access the entire name space.

I am sure that since you share into open routes you did it yourself.
Jefsey