Re[2]: [ga] Whonami Releases First World-Wide Real-Time Domain ...

Sunday, Sunday, September 02, 2001, 12:24:26 AM, PacificRoot Hostmaster wrote:
> With a little help from us I suspect that they could be truly operational
> and ready for the Internet community at large to use. Right now it's not a
> matter of their returned results being inaccurate, but rather, woefully
> incomplete.

Considering that the portion of the internet that can see the
"missing" domains you mention is less than a fraction of a percent,
I'd say the word "woefully" is a bit overdone  :)

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>