[ga] More BC Shenanigans

The newly posted draft of the revised Business Constituency Charter
http://www.bizconst.org/bccharter.htm conveniently eliminates the sectoral
diversity requirement for NC reps, thereby assuring the Telcom sector
continued domination in the Names Council.

I guess that if they couldn't manage to get Marilyn Cade elected under the
terms of their current Charter, it became necessary to revise their Charter
accordingly.    One has to wonder who drafted this new gerrymandered version?

We still haven't had an answer to the question of whether Marilyn is legally
entitled to vote in this upcoming DNSO Board election.  Somehow, that doesn't
surprise me...