Re: [ga] Re: Public Forum?

Oh Sotiris,

No it is lies as to intent that create such a difference.  Where I come from
Intent culminates in Practice.  Here is is touton saying they will and knowing
they won't.  Staff and Karl are opposites.  How can that be?  How can a CEO
admonish a BoD member.  Man this is messed up and I quit, sorry WXW only so
long as to surf, swim and enjoy with my children.  Remember we must first love
life in order to protect it.

to my Norte Americano muchachos y muchachas happy labor day; enjoy.  Felice
dias por el trabajaros.  I am poor in language but rich in friends.

Eric