Re: [ga] Net-block issues

Peter and all assembly members,

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> That sounds like a well though out plan.
>
> Could you please tell me who exactly you mean by "Fellow Followers"?

  Fellow Followers - Those that follow blindly or with blinders on, a
particular political ideology.

> Please name names.

  Sorry that list would exceed the DNSO GA 10k posting size limit.

> Also, how many persons support your plan?

  Approx. 100+K

> Again, please name names.

Sorry that list would FAR exceed the DNSO GA 10k posting size limit
and my 32k size limit.

> Finally, I believe the GA is open:

  Well everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.  The facts are documented
that it is not.  See archives of this Forum.

> >From the "rules of the GA list"
> (a) The GA shall be an open forum for participation in the work of the
> DNSO,
>     and open to all who are willing to contribute effort to the work of
> the
>     DNSO. The participants in the GA should be individuals who have a
>     knowledge of and an interest in issues pertaining to the areas for
>     which the DNSO has primary responsibility, and who are willing to
>     contribute time, effort and expertise to the work of the DNSO,
> including
>     work item proposal and development, discussion of work items, draft
>     document preparation, and participation in research and drafting
>     committees and working groups.

  Sounds great!  But in practice is hogwash!  >;)