Re: [ga] Summary of Verisign meeting in Washington on WHOIS servi ces

Miriam and all assembly members,

  I was not looking or asking for a Web Forum Miriam.  I was asking for
a URL where what you provided previously could be viewed and even
just an E-Mail address that any stakeholder might provide input to
that will be read, and taken into account.

Sapiro, Miriam wrote:

> Jeff -
>
> Thanks for your input.  We are in the process of setting up the web forum.
> Once that's done we will send the URL to the list.
>
> Regards, Miriam
>
> Miriam Sapiro
> Director of International Policy
>
> VeriSign, Inc.