[ga] Re: [ga-rules] List Monitors and Suspensions

Patrick,

I know that our citizens and this country are but a small players in the large
picture of the internet and the work of the GA.  But I think we should keep in
mind that it was lack of representation in rule making that was a primary goal
of establishing independence from a very legitimate government.  People will
not accept nor will they follow rules which were developed without their input,
please see; USSR, latest ALSC report, Australia's Constitution, US declaration
of Independence -- some truths are really self evident, through history.

My Point:
The GA is a bastion of sorts.  The IETF and committees are swell places to
dictate.  And we should form more committees and sub-lists and working groups.
But stop with the demand of restricting the GA List and in fact the GA {go do
that in the TLDA} it needs now to be representative of all Internet users and
it needs to be open and FREE.  You, I am sure do not understand, but you alone
are advocating cutting off the only source of Stakeholder representativeness
that ICANN has left to it.  You will kill ICANN by destroying that base.

Sincerely,
Eric

Note because of one day in an almost twenty hour time period I posted 2 extra
posts I cannot post to your sub list ga-rules.