Re: [ga] Re: Observations from the Peanut Gallery

These rules for voting were not used in establishing the monitors or the
implementation of suspensions.
So why are those rules changes valid Danny? If you cannot do it now what allowed
the chair to do it earlier?  It would appear the chair picks when to hide behind
or enforce the rules?

Sincerely,
Eric