Re: [ga] Substantive Issues

Mr. Stubbs,

That sounds like a prediction rather than a guess, from your seat on the NC
would you care to enlighten us?
Perhaps you can bring some light to the fact that our Voting is not funded
although it is supposed to be.  It seems that you and the NC have failed in your
mission.  If you need references to both funding and your mission I would be
happy to provide them they are easily accessible on the DNSO site from ICANN.

Sincerely,
Eric